Everyone loves Cape Town – One of the world’s most beautiful and affordable cities.
Winner of dozens of international awards such as:
- Voted Best City by The Telegraph UK’s readers, third year in a row
- Number two on National Geographic’s top 10 list of best beach cities in the world
- Number one food city in the world in Condé Nast’s Reader’s Choice
- Number one city in Africa for business tourism
- Golf Destination of the Year, 2017
- Luxury City Destination of the Year 2016
- Number 1 in Agoda’s Top Global Destinations list
- The Most Beautiful City in the World by Buzzfeed
- Top 10 Wine Destination by Flipkey
- Second Best Value Destination in the World by Tripadvisor
And then we have the Cape Town drought!
But fear not incoming tourists, because South Africans have an ability to rise to every challenge. Establishments across Cape Town are already implementing some unique solutions, so that you can enjoy this wonderful city, without having to worry where the next bottle of water is coming from.
So here is a list of just 10 Cape Town Escapes where you don’t need to worry about water.